Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Language pack for CMAK??

I am living in Germany supporting the US Air Force here. I have played CMBO and CMBB and enjoyed both games very much. Being that the Base Exchange sometimes takes a very long time to get the newest products I some times purchase games from local stores. As soon as I seen that a store had CMAK I purchased it thinking that it would have a english install option. Well as you might figured it did not much to my sadness. I am wondering if in the near future if there might be a language pack to convert the menus and orders to its original english format? Also if its possible to get the English pdf manual because the pdf manual is also in german. I know that most of the game is the same as CMBB but I would like to know what the little extras are and wnat do the do. Any input would be most helpfull. :eek:

Thank you Wicky for ur reply. I have an APO adress and it would have to be sent to the states and then sent to me using my military address, in wich shipping would not make it cheap for me. I allready tried to return it and since the package was open I can not return it, just replace it with same product. :( I could order it but since I allready have the product I was hoping for a less costly solution. Thank you again Wicky for ur input. Any other possible solutions or ideas from anyone would be most gratefull. smile.gif