Viewing OOB

Don't know if many (any?) of you played HPS' old games Tigers on the Prowl and Panthers in the Shadows, but it has the ability to view your entire OOB on one screen and see their various status' and abilities. (Also jump to their location).

I don't know if this is planned for CMx2, but I find myself missing it.

Anyone else see the need for something like that?

Jet

Printable would be nice, at least you could see your entire force at one glance, BUT, you wouldn't be able to get their status. Right now you have to click around, or look for messages to see if your unit is having morale or ammo issues.

If you have an interactive OOB, you can see, with color coding, the status of your units with one glance and know which ones may have, for example, come under fire and you didn't realize it, or have been expending ammo at a greater rate than you thought.

In large battles (and it sounds as if they may be getting bigger) it can take a long time to check out your units adequately.

Jet