Hey Battlefront

I think these ideas are all little things that would improve the game.

When the realtime phase is over, it'd be nice if I could clear the "Now you can watch the replay" dialog by hitting the spacebar or enter.

When reenforcements arrive, how about a dialog popping up that says "Reenforcements have arrived" and clicking OK (or hitting spacebar or enter) to continue. The current notification is very easy to miss, especially since the camera tends to be pointed away from the setup zones.

It's pretty hard to keep track of casualties without clicking or looking very closely at each unit during battle. I've thought of a few ways to make casualties more prominent. Changing the unit icon in someway, for instance a circle around a squad icon with 9 segments (or how ever many actual soldiers are in the unit) representing the info shown on the squad screen, green for fine, yellow for wounded, red for out of action. That would allow for quick visual reference of squad health and during battle you'd see the changing color of the circle and easily see that unit was taking casualties. Even making the Red Cross icon bigger and more prominent would help. Some kind of rolling list or commander's status screen would help too. Basically I'm saying make it easier to get the info and don't require every unit to be clicked on to see their health status.

The AK-47 sounds aren't very AK-like. The sound in the game is very clacky and almost sounds like a Mk19 going off. At least it's distinctive but many of the other sounds in the game are more convincingly done.