Editor, AI VS AI?

Hi,

Iam trying to create an AIVSAI scenario but i cant do blue force controlable by computer.I have read the manual and accordingly i have put AI groups to blue force(f2-f8) and i have create AI plans but when itry to play i dont see units being controlable by AI.

I purchace a heavy infantry combined arms and i give it A2 Group, i then go to AI MODE and i create group2 plans.So after,i go to test my mission and the Heavy infantry combined arms are not AI controable.Please any help?

Is there a scenario tutorial for AIvsAI?

Thank you..

Actually I've not understood your problem...

IF you are trying to make the AI play against the AI keep in mind that this is impossible.

As for a quick battle is should work like this:

you plan StratAI plans for both sides. Then you pick one side and play against the other, which should use the plan you ordered.

See also if you correctly apply and create the plans and if you save correctly the scenario.

Kieme(ITA),

Reading the manual if i understood it says that both sides can have AI plans so doesnt this means we can have AIVSAI at least this is what i thought.

Yes actually i try to make some units of blue force to be AI while i keep a unit to be controlable from me.

Saying sth like AIVSAI, i think it can be done,or not?

Nono, that's impossible.

You cannot control let's say a single M1 while the other 3 of that platoon are controlled by AI following the AI plan.

For future developments I've read somewhere on these forums the idea of 2vs2 or more players fighting a map with multiple units at their disposal will be implemented somehow. By that time maybe you will be able to assign the AI some allied units while you control some of them or a single one.

At the moment though there's no way to do such thing.