More feature requests

Some of these may have been mentioned before, but I just don't have the time anymore to keep up with the Battlefront forums like I did in the days of CMBO.

After a couple of tries of the game, here's a couple of things that jumped right out at me that I'd like to see:

The ability to pause in elite mode. I want the most realistic spotting and C2 effects, but want to be able to pause to give orders. Why can't I have both? If people don't want the ability to pause, allow them to turn off just that option. I'd prefer to use WEGO, but in its current state I don't see the point.

All movement orders shown. This has been said before, but it's so important I thought I'd repeat it.

Being able to adjust already placed orders. Not sure if this is possible, if it is please enlighten me.

Some sort of self-preservation TAC AI for the units. That way I won't have to micromanage them to stop them doing really stupid things like sitting in the open watching yet another ATGM fly at them.

The ability to set a cover arc for only vehicles. I moved an RPG team from one side of the building to another, where it would be 20 metres away from the rear of a couple of Strykers. But the non-RPG toting guy gets there first and starts blazing away with his AK-47 to no effect, alerting the Strykers to their danger and letting them turn their guns on the building.

I pre-ordered this, just like I pre-ordered all the previous versions of CM, and I must say this is the first one to leave me feeling disappointed. But from past experience I'm sure Battlefront will come through on this. Will probably shelve it though until I see what the patches bring.