Trucks for all?

The MTVR 6x6 Armored Truck will arrive in the Marines module which is great news. So, I'd like to ask how it will appear in the units menu. Will they be available ONLY as part of a US Marines (or Army) unit or will we be able to 'buy' them for the Syrians without being encumbered (AFTER editing in the menu as far as it will let us) with some US unit.

While it would be nice if the Syrians received their own trucks, I'll be very happy if we are able to add them to Syrian OBs in the same way that we can add other Blue stuff when desired.

i kept asking for trucks for the red side quiet a lot, and at some point a "unarmed truck" and the RPG-18 i belive, where added to the marines module "units" list. i dont know if this is still up for realisation, but if yes i strongly guess the unarmed truck is for the red side(after all why does blue need 2 different trucks!?).