I guess Bruce Willis made it into the game!

Hi,

I was playing a hot-seat game today and a US soldier was ordered by the other player to enter a building and go up to the roof. I had a Syrian Special Forces HQ on the third floor and a Syrian Special Forces squad on the fourth floor. Neither side attempted to fire on each other as the US soldier scaled the 4 flights of stairs to the roof. He then stayed on the roof the whole scenario.

Is this a bit hard to believe? Admittedly my Syrians were probably a bit suppressed at the time but it does seem a bit outlandish.

e5069e01f7ee7b2b2f2f7190daeb9b195g.jpg

Not necessarily hard to believe. The devil is in the details.

Up which side of the building did the US soldier climb? On which side of the building were the Syrians positiond, and in which direction was their attention focused? What else was going on -- was there gunfire and combat nearby? Were the Syrians actually being shot at, or shooting?

Many larger buildings have more than one stairwell (In fact in many countries, this is mandated by fire codes). I can definitely see an individual soldier climbing up one stairwell on one side of the building, unbeknownst to a substantial number of enemy on the opposite side.

Now, if he kills a lone Syrian sent up to see what's going on up on the roof, and then sends him back downstairs via the elevator with a pithy note attached, then he's Bruce Willis. :D

Cheers,

YD