Supply option in the edior...

Pandur

i am currently playtesting a tiny scenario wich gives the player combatants.

the problem is; when i give the few units the player have, "FULL" supply amount they have still about 25% - 30% of the possible amount of small arms ammunition.

now, i find that logical given the fact that these are "combatants" BUT i find it totaly unlogical to install a system wich uses absolut therms like "full" and others more vague like "limited, adequat" and so on, and "than" on top of that make the different supply states different from unit type to unit type.

thats totaly weird in my eyes.

i mean, when it says full supply i simply want full suplly. if i want "typical" or "limited" or else, i can simply choose it, but dont force it on me and others by creating a "full" supply option wich turns out to be just worth a "limited" in fact.

it would be nice to see this evened out so everyone has more or less the same amount of ammo when i choose the same supply seting(except for "typical" option).

[ October 12, 2007, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Pandur ]