Spanish 1.08?

Hi, i own the spanish version of CM:SF and it comes fully updated to the 1.07 version (the price for being waiting for the game almost a year). When I tried to upgrade it to 1.08, I found none of the three versions of the patch was right for the spanish version. I sent a mail to the distributors (Friendware) and they told me that the spanish version would require a fourth patch, and that it was being created by that time.

This was two months ago.

My question is: will you make upgrades for the spanish CM:SF? I hope you do, really.

One more question: CM:SF Marines... Will it be spanish version compatible? (I'm afraid I know the answer to that last question...) :(

Actually CM:SF Marines will be compatible with ALL versions of CMSF out there. I am 99% certain that it won't really matter if you have upgraded to 1.08 or not.

As for the Spanish patch - I am really not sure what the holdup is. All that is needed is to make our current 1.08 patch compatible with the Spanish version.

Martin