Are these on the to add list?

Being able to target with a single weapon (Sometimes you really want to only use one weapon in a squad eg: use only a RPG on a stryker instead of opening up with all guns and getting spotted/killed before the RPG is ready or forcing a IFV to use its ATGM on soft target).

Tooltips I'd really like to know what all these lights, pictures and objects mean without having to look in the manual every 5min (eg: what gun is this? what does this picture next the gun mean? what are these little crosses on the support menu?).

Detailed stats I know they're already on the list but will they have all the detailed armor thicknesses/ERAs and penetration/blast values for the units (including individual squad weapons. Also important would be a complete list of component status instead of the list on the UI that only lists the most important 9 components.

Just wondering...

The target light command should give that effect, atleast in theory.

Also an addition to the choose weapon would be to choose ammo for more precise control (I had a bmp1 try to destroy a stryker with its MG for ages when a single HEAT shell would have done the trick, same thing happened to an RPG HE against a stryker he didn't get another shot though...)

[ August 15, 2007, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Flanker15 ]