Crew Members?

I just won a battle and lost one man, then checked my units M1A1SA's, M1134's, and M1128 Strykers and noticed if the crew member doesn't have a rifle they seem don't show up in the Unit Info Panel. At first it looked like all of my tanks only had just a driver. Is this correct?

I can't seem to tell which of my units lost a crew member?

Saved Game Available.

Look at the vehicle silhouette in the Unit Details Panel at the bottom of the screen, you should see a list of small circles just below it. Circles on the left represent crew members, circles on the right represent passengers (if any).

If a crew member is healthy, it should show up as a blue circle. If the crew member is WIA it will show up as a gray outline with a black dot in the center. If no crew member is present (i.e., if crew has bailed out or presumably KIA) it will show up as gray dot.

(See page 43 of Battlefront Version of Manual).