Problem With The 1.5 patch

The update to the executable shouldn't affect seeing your CDROM for copyright protection purposes. I'd suggest reinstalling the 1.12 patch again and deleting your CM Prefs file (in the same directory as your executable, which on the PC is C:\PROGRAM FILES\CMBO). You will need to go through your resolution detection process again when you start up, but hopefully CM will see the CD.

Well, in fact what you are doing by installing the v1.05 patch is that you are down grading your version.

I assume you are a new CM owner, you're version was shipped with v1.11. This is obviously higher than v1.05. The final patch is in fact, v1.12. So get the v1.12 patch nad you'll be set.

Because, what is happening is that since the coding on the CD is v1.11 and you install the v1.05 patch, the game is like "WHOAH, I'm now more obsolete than when I got here." :eek: