Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Woodland Marpat US Soldiers

Hi.

This mod retextures old CMSF ACU Soldiers to Marines in Woodland MARPAT camo.

MARPAT Camo is made by me (that's why it's not perfect, and maybe ugly for someone ;) ). Camelback and BDU pattern (for pouches) are made by HYAKUSHIKI (I don't have permission from him).

I've used also "wrinkles" from BAS_infantry kit.

Fits perfectly with NATO mods.

Here's preview:

mars1.jpg

mars2.jpg

You can download this mod at CMMods.com

Hope you like it. Enjoy!

Love the USMC MARPAT Woodlands camo. However, still having problems with the vests showing. Like your previous uniform mods the vests do not load. All I get is a white form. When I replace your vest bmp with the vest from the 3rd ID mod the 3rd ID vest comes up.

Again it may be just happening to my computer.

I would like to send you a screen shot but I do not know how to do it. :confused:

Beautiful mod...hope there is a way to fix the vest bmp problem.

Thanks

Originally posted by Stingray:

Love the USMC MARPAT Woodlands camo. However, still having problems with the vests showing. Like your previous uniform mods the vests do not load. All I get is a white form. When I replace your vest bmp with the vest from the 3rd ID mod the 3rd ID vest comes up.

Again it may be just happening to my computer.

Hm, I really don't know what is going on. On my computer and on few others all works good. I'll try to change some video options and then check if vest shows up. Maybe I did something wrong while saving texture. I will check this and inform you when I make this working properly on all computers. Sorry for bugs, and thanks for feedback.

EDIT:

Ok, I've downloaded VladTemplar US Army infantry and merged his vest texture with my vest texture and saved in same file format as Vlad's vest. Now, I think it should work fine now.

Download link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ev25ys

If it works I will make Fix for all my US Uniforms and relase it on CMMods.

[ March 08, 2008, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Paratroop ]