Game just flat out runs terrable..

ok, my system.. should be albe to run this game.. and run it well.. but insted its very choppy and laggy and.. frankly unplayable.. in the default setting (1024x768) and high settings..

I tried installing the "nvidia driver" that came on the CD.. and it wont install for my cards (2 geforce 6800GTs) so i reverted back to the most current forceware.

my specs are:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ dual core processor

2.0GB of OCZ PC3500 ran running in dual channel mode at 433mhz

dual 256mb GeForce 6800GT cards in SLI mode.

2 hard drives in RAID 1 mode..

i can run any other game like Battlefield 2, quake 4, halflife 2.. etc etc.. totally maxxed out.. but for some unknown reason.. this game. runs.. like total crap..

is there a troubleshooting or optimization guide for this game anywhere?

When you go into "T-72 configuration" and click on "troubleshooting", you'll get a list of various suggestions, but it's only loosely tied to your system based on some very simple checks.

Seeing as you have dual cards and dual processor, though, I think that perhaps the game was never optimized on your system and therefore runs terrible, and there might be next to nothing that we can do about it unfortunately.

Martin