What do I need to do to play with video?

I have the full version of the game. I could not get it to run with video but I can get the game to run without video. What do I need to do to get the game to run with video?

I have all of the latest drivers for my card. I have DX 9.0c, Div X I downloaded from the install.

Everything.

System specs:

CPU AMD 1.5 oc'd to 2.5ghz

RAM 512mb

ATI X800 Pro 256ram card

Creative labs audigy live!

Is it because of my graphics card since the game was not tested with that particular one?

Yes, I did that. sorry I didnt make that more clear in the first post.

I should explain what happens:

When I click on the T-72 icon to play the game the "T72 Balkans on Fire" logo pops up on my program bar (or whatever you call it) at the bottom of the screen and a frame pops up on my desktop with the same logo but the window shows the desktop and not the opening video. I can only assume it is a video that is suppose to be playing. And nothing else happens. Nothing freezes. All I have to do is click the "X" and all is normal again.

[ July 19, 2005, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: gunnersman ]