Operations Graphics Problems

I have had no issues with the scenarios or random games, but when I went to play the Market-Garden operation I noticed two problems. First, none of the objective flags would show (they weren't toggled off either) and secondly the smaller bridge was messed up on the screen, with the southern side having half of the bridge about 1/3 along the river from the east, and a repeat of the graphic about 2/3 from the east. On the the northern side, the northern half was offset about 20m game scale from the southern half at the 1/3 from the east edge piece. BTW, I have a GeForce SDRAM Guillemot Prophet card.

I think maybe it has to do with the latest Nvidia drivers, because I loaded a second install of the game, patched it and checked and the same thing. Haven't seen anyone else on here with this problem, but I would hope there is some known fix other than loading old drivers (that would suck). The missing flags is a problem in all the operations btw, I am unsure of any graphic anomolies though. Thanks in advance!

------------------

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ellros:

Well, I'm not sure about the second part, but objective flags don't show up in operations. All progress is judged by how far you make it across the Operation map.

-Rob<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, I was wondering if that might be the case. Thanks! BTW, the "broken" bridges turn out to be docks. Do I feel stupid ; )

------------------

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson