AARs!

rua'anith

Phonan and I had a good two games just now and we figured we should have aars for them! tongue.gif Add your own if want!

New Yomsite-CTF

Phonan joined in the middle of the deployment phase and got his assets together and I put down some turrets, sensors, and jammers around my flag to guard it and tell me when people got close.

After the start i was a engineer squad to capture the two point defense towers in the middle of the map. I got them to late and my base had been beaten into submission by a long a barrage of heavy mortars. When I got the two towers I extracted and went to attack his mortars in a rifle squad. zI took one out and then Phonan came over with and Apollo and coaxed me to death :D ! After that I got serious and went for the flag in paladins and one time got half way there and then was gunned down by Phonan. I took to destroying tank in infantry on Phonan's base. Once all that was over Phonan finnally fought his way to his base and was stopped by a mass dropping of drop pods tongue.gif . He won the game even without the flag.

Low Dunes-CTF

Again I set up a similar defense but without the building to hide them around.

I started off in a 20mm Paladin and went riding out to the enemy dune. I was stopped short and dropped in a 76mm and went for the flag. I managed to grab the flag and went for the capture. On my way back I was pursued by a Viper with a drop cable. I managed to avoid capture but was hit and stuck by his dead viper redface.gif ! I stayed there for a while and eventually gave the flag to a Shrike which I took over and got the capture :D ! I then went for another capture but was gunned down by a 120mm. I kept on trying for the flag but never got very far because he stepped up his defense. Eventually Phonan got the flag and i tried to stop him with some infantry drops but his Shrike gunned us down :eek: ! He got the flag and then I just had fun with infantry drops on his flag and seeing how low i could get before i died! tongue.gif Phonan won this game too.

I'm ready to see some more AARs from you guys! :cool: