Preplanned battles with planned commanders

cool breeze

I generally go online from 20.00 to 23.00 Irish time (same as UK). Last night I stayed on 'till about 00.30 but that's a bit too late for me normally as I have to be up for work at 06.30.

Had some good battles against aittam and Jung. Vorlon and Yurch showed up for a while and I had 2 new guys Irongiant and PredatorChimp smile.gif on my team.

Not too much resembling co-ordinated team play from my side but it was good fun.

Having 2 months off in the summer definitely has its perks. One being that I can catch the European time-zoners early in the day and (hopefully tonight?) my fellow colonials later on. The only problem with this is most of my good shooting is used up early in the day; later on my tank crew is often too inebriated to hit the side of a barn.

Oh, yeah..I do think there has been a more consistent effort on behalf of the regulars to work in teams. When just 2 players are on the server I prefer to work together, with the ultimate goal of both becoming better team players in the long run. In a sense I guess I'm just talking about more coordinated target practice - target practice is all bots can be used for in the end!

Except Field Marshal Horus of course.