oops

Bnej

In single player, when you're out of stuff to drop, you get a funny blank when you choose drop on a bot.

If you click drop on that window, the game crashes.

BTW first mission is very annoying, after killing all enemy I still had to wait out the timer to finish the mission.

Haven't been able to reproduce the bug again.

Still find campaign missions annoying. You can utterly destroy the enemy and still have one or two stuck on the map somewhere, which prevents you from meeting victory conditions.

Okay, campaign mission 2, Recon In Force.

Destroyed 20 or so enemy vehicles, in a few waves, had 5 friendlys around the objective, no enemy left in sight on map.

There was a smoke trail coming out of the ground, I think an enemy had clipped through the terrain. It had a red tag with a bot name when I aimed at the ground under the smoke.

In any case, despite EASILY meeting the objective of the mission, it was still counted as a defeat. I've done this twice now.

Bnej, have you tried putting your friendlies VERY close to the objective? That should wrack up the required points for you.

We've just finished fixing some problems with victory conditions in the campaign. The 1.0.1 release will address them (which you will be able to get via Update).

Got it on the third try.

It's just a bit annoying. Esp. when you have all the objectives and there's no enemy left, but you still have 3 - 4 minutes left to run down on the timer.

Look forward to the OGRE type of play though, that sounds cool.