decided to not get T72

warmonger180

2 reasons. i don't care to take the role of a serb in an agressive "war" of the kind they were involved in and to publish this "game" would suggest that those involved with it condone what serbs had done in those yrs, Srebrenicsa(sp). the games' setting could have been fictionalized but it wasn't. something set in the Fulda Gap would have been more preferable. the lesser reason being pathfinding and spinning in place. more work really needs to be dpne on this. btw, it wasn't PCGamer, but another mag and i think they were a bit generous in their review

Following the same logic (I think), this would mean that you wouldn't purchase any WWII game because of not condoning the evil things the Germans/Japanese/Russians/Americans/British/etc did, doesn't it??? Follow this to its extreme and one wouldn't play any "non-fictional" wargames, IMO... :confused:

And as the old saying goes: "Everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

Well this is fictional scenario.

We have games with stories about ww1, ww2, Vietnam, gulf wars, ... and now x-Yugoslavia.

Not to go in to politics, but war in Bosnia was A CIVIL war. That means that most people involved where from that area (Serbs, Croats, Muslims all living in Bosnia).

No real ppl form Russia where ther to fight for any side. Some bad ppl from midleast where fighting on Bosnian Muslim side.

I love this game. It is great tank simulation, total break in this segment!

Don't put your personal views here.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, so I take a little offense at the statement "I don't care to take the role of a serb in an agressive "war" of the kind they were involved in and to publish this "game" would suggest that those involved with it condone what serbs had done in those yrs, Srebrenicsa(sp)." First, have you not heard about Krajina? Second, atrocities were committed on all sides against each other;the whole thing was just one big mess. But, seeing as my village was burned down, and most of the population killed, please check the facts before you make such a biased comment.