Is this game worth buying?

-OOPSIE-

I dowloaded the demo 5 days ago. It took me a couple of days to figure out how to play it efficiantly. I hadn't a clue at first what ammo was what at first, or what keys did what. But now I can say I've pretty much mastered it. I know which russian writting means AP, HE or HEAT, I can fairly efficiantly command my tank using the number keys and I'm now a pretty good shot too.

Now I'm considering buying it, but am slightly unsure if the full game has any longevity in it. I don't have an large amount of money to spend on games, so I don't want to spend £25 or however much $35 translates as, and stop playing it after a week due to it getting repetative.

To put it shortly, is it worth buying?

You might call me biased obviously smile.gif but I'll answer anyway: after you play through the 20 or so campaign missions, you have the editor to create new battles and (with a little more effort) maps, and also have the ability to play the campaign missions and a few additional solo missions in single player.

You can find new missions for download in our download area on the website, as well. The community is a bit slow at the moment to come up with new stuff, but I'm sure that will change with time. I know several people that are working on new missions right now.

And lastly, the campaign and missions have random elements, meaning that they will not always play out the same (e.g. in one of the convoy missions you'll never really know for sure which path the convoy will take etc.)

Martin