Hi, I need some help with the demo

Santosdiablo

I downloaded the demo and have someproblems

Ok all my problems are on the second mission

When you zoom in with the gunner what part of the ^ should be pointing on the thing you want to hit the top of the ^ or should it be inside then ^ ?

Also it says to do soemthing with a moveing target right click then right click again i dont get that one

And then when you are the commander you can tell your gunner on what to shoot at by right clicking but that dosent work for me

And the diffrent ammo types what is what

What is Bps, Ofs, Bks and Ur

I figured out that UR is somekind of missile i think that goes where you are pointing i think and it works great vs other tanks

Basiclly i want to know which of the ammo types are high explosive, armour pirecing and heat

BPS is armor piercing round - great one for bigger distance becouse of very flat trajectory, it allows You to hit target with very big probability, without

correct range estimation ( lets say up to 1200 m )

OFS is - is kind of HE and APERS round , good against crawling tankers :D and light vehicles

BKS is HEAT round - one shot to kill, unfortunatelly its very difficult to hit becouse it demands very correct range estimation. Deadly in 'close combat'

You should place top of ^ on target

Double range check in case of moving target is needed by fire control system to estimate parameters of gun deflection. Check range to target , then after 3 secs ( could be 2 secs, or 4 , but not more than 5 smile.gif check again and fire gun, aiming directly in target , fcs should add deflection automaticaly. Personaly i dont like extreeme sports like looking 4 secs on Leo(n) The Proffesionalist in my sight without shooting smile.gif and i estimate deflection myself, using simple formula : 1km of distance is 0.8 secs

Sometimes range check is imposible becouse of distance to target ( target is too close or too far away) , becouse of weather or smoke. Then You have to manualy estimate range using so called artillery triangle visible in sight, disable FCS and manually set distance.

Ahh I see so I right click target when it is moveing then aim a head of it?

And the traning mission also says go to commader and right click target and gunner will hit that target but he dosent what am i doing wrong

He hits what ever he wants to hit

Also the is dual command and gun stabilizer then reload button then there is another R button what does that do

Also two buttons bellow those 4 what are they for?

Originally posted by Santosdiablo:

Ahh I see so I right click target when it is moveing then aim a head of it?

And the traning mission also says go to commader and right click target and gunner will hit that target but he dosent what am i doing wrong

He hits what ever he wants to hit

Also the is dual command and gun stabilizer then reload button then there is another R button what does that do

Also two buttons bellow those 4 what are they for?

NOOO, If you are turning on the FCS you just aim at the target (Not AHEAD of it). If the target is moving, you right click on it (lase it), than track it for another 2 or 3 Seconds than right click on it again. The FCS will aim the gun to a point ahead of the moving target, but you don't see this LEAD or feel it on your sight. So after the second lase you sould fire immediatly.

Dual: enables tank commandor (TC) to take control over gun.

S (gun stabilizer): make the gun pointing in one direction and angle regardless of tank movement and JUMPS.

R: Reload another round.

The two buttons: For smock.