Single Missions Help Request

BlueNose

I am new to gaming but really enjoy T-72. But I need help. I'm stuck in Revenge in Single Missions. I don't want the solution or a cheat, or immortality. I would like a HINT about how to deal with three armoured vehicles fighting my T-34 and whipping me every time!

Thanks,

BlueNose

Since the T-34 isn't equipped with a stabilized gun, you propably won't be able to destroy the targets while on the move. So you should find a proper hull-down position for your tank. If all 3 enemy tanks are able to engage you at the same time, then they will most likely kick your butt.

You have to find the right position for 1 on 1 combat. Finally if you have any friendly units under your command, you can use them to distract the enemy fire....

I would suggest dont mess with those 3 t-72, assuming, ofcourse , that you dont want to become real hero :D

Just follow your orders - kill all in the villag as fast as it is possible, radiomans have highest priority. When mission will start , turn right and run like hell through sunflowers field, to cross escapers path. Then hit mountain brake , destroy land rover, order gunner to 'feuer frei' ( lol sorry , panzerwaffe is my love) and personaly open fire with machine gun on tower. After 3 minutes should be after all...

Dont let any one of them reach forest on hill between village and croats base - they will get back after few moments , unfortunatelly with 3 x T-72 :D

Yikes! Thanks for the hints, I'll try. I've work every approach--direct, flanks, slow, fast--you name it. I've managed to do a bit of damage by hiding in the village and waiting but I can't fight three at once. My best work yielded two tanks until I was toasted. I decided that attacking the enemy base is a suicide mission, but what the h___ (it's only a game, ain't it?) Whenever I attack from anywhich way they eventually get me. Sometimes I actually get an artillary shell off. I'll try my MG...