Joystick Conf

Thank you Madmatt and Moon for your input. I think most of the guys here probably feel a little left out of the loop. I know you guys are very busy with other projects, but a visit here by you guys every once in awhile would go a long ways I think. Also in another thread Daskal said:

Well I've made several other missions & changed many of the existing ones. Shall I upload them?

I've also made a kick-ass video clip about T-72 Balkans on fire, unfortunately I can't upload it anywhere... so if somebody could host it for a while, I'd be thankful!

[ September 16, 2005, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: daskal ]

It might add a little spark to this forum if you could add his missions and possibly his movie to this forum for others to download. I understand that if the missions were coming fast and furious that you would prefer for someone to host them offsite, but that is not the case. I would be more than happy to do it myself if I knew how redface.gif

Have you considered adding a Mission page to the Official website for T-72 BoF ?

I really like this game and would like to see a little more activity here.

Anyway thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Gunz