Russian armored vehichles - video clips

daskal

Thanks for the link to the videos daskal.

Just wondering ..have you been making anymore missions for T-72 ? I really enjoy playing the first one. Seems like everytime I play these missions that they play out just a little different, which is good. Is it just my mind playing tricks or has anyone else noticed that any single mission can play a little different each time you play it ?

Regards,

Gunz

Well I've made several other missions & changed many of the existing ones. Shall I upload them?

I've also made a kick-ass video clip about T-72 Balkans on fire, unfortunately I can't upload it anywhere... so if somebody could host it for a while, I'd be thankful!

[ September 16, 2005, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: daskal ]

Daskal:

Finally had a chance to view the videos. Its nice to be able to see cool Russian equipment ever since the Iron Curtain came down.

They really like the "Mission: Impossible" theme. Hehe.

It was interesting to hear the "Hawaii 5-0" theme song for the T-80 as well. :cool:

Thanks for the link! Great Stuff.

I still havent mastered the mission editor. Havnet had much time with some of my studies and all. I would love to play your custom missions.

I always wanted to make a mission with just T-34's , Su100's, Super Shermans, and riflemen. I would maybe put some light armored vehicles as well, for good measure. A quasi WW2 mission...I guy can dream!