Dear Moon! Time frame for patch and/or next release

Shane05

HEy guys.. I figured if I put moons name on this one, he'd be sure to look! hehe

I've looked around and seen a few hints of the upcoming? patch and the next release (update? new release?) But what I was hoping to get is a time frame we are looking at for any of these.. You know.. by xmas 2005.. 1st quarter 2006.. sometime this decade! hehe

I realize the devs are in russia and all.. but there must be some sort of time frame the translators have come up with! hehe.

Thanks

I'm in the wrong racket man, you all are so understanding about silence on a totally non-working title for which you have no hope of getting a refund.

I need to set up shop in another hard-to-get-to country and sell software from there. I don't care if these devs are on the moon, we deserve some information NOW about this. This title absolutely does not work properly.

Sorry to go on and on about this, but I'm just tired of getting burned by online purchases in general. The level of accountability in the online software/services market is below the basement. I'm not just picking on Crazy House, this behavior can be observed with even very large companies.

Evolution and natural selection suggest that survival and adaptation promote species survival. I am adapting and learning: what I've learned is to be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cautious from now on with these kind of purchases (CURSE ME FOR EARLY ADOPTING ON THIS TITLE!).

I wonder if those who make the software will adapt?

Tarball, your frustration is understandable, but we make it very clear that you should try the demo first before buying.

Secondly, our no refund policy comes from software piracy and not our attempt to make money while selling stuff that doesn't work. As a small indie developer we couldn't survive long with such an approach.

Thirdly, the title does work properly for most people who purchased it. There is some kind of configuration/driver/hardware combination which causes problems however, and we're trying to find out what it is. Unfortunately it's difficult as there seem to be a number of really odd combinations which are difficult to isolate. Incidentally, there seem to be several games out here right now with similar problems (especially ATI driver related it seems... but what do I know, I'm not a programmer)

Lastly, like I said here and in your other thread, we'll have news hopefully after the Games Convention is over.

Martin

Just some feedback readers...

Matt is a very straight-up individual and level-headed about all of this. There's just a small minority of us that are mostly out-of-luck at the moment. While I'm bowing personally, I'd like to say that Matt and Martin have been really good, of late, at owning up the facts on this title. I express my appreciation for this. You'd never get this kind of consolation with a large publishing house.

Good luck with the tanks all,

J-