anyone with this similar problem?

Want to verify if it's my system or a common occurance... especially since I rarely have tech issues with games due to getting the most common, most used equiptment...

About every third mission... I'll be driving along to a mission way point when the video (screen) just completely freezes... I still hear the sound going... but can not do any keyboard inputs... then I have to control Alt Del out... and I see T72 "running", not "not responding"... so then I have to click "end task", it closes without error... then I restart the game and runs well for a mission or two, then same thing again...

anyone else with this problem?

My system:

Dell XPS Gen 4

P4-3.75 HT

2 gigs DDR2 RAM

Raedon 850 XT w/256 video ram

Soudblaster Audity

2x250 HD

Win XP SP2, all updated

1024x768x32@75 Desktop and games

Other then that nuisance, this game ROCKS... loving it so far.

It's happened to me but haven't played 3 in a row yet. Just happens every once in awhile. I posted in another thread. I'm running PCI express NVidia 6800 Ultra 256MB Ram, Alienware 3.6, 1MB Memory, Audigy 2 with Windows XP Pro SP2, Latest drivers for all.