Demo trouble

Hi!

I downloaded the T-72 demo and installed it, then tried running it. I was caught a bit off-guard by the .bat file startup, but I got past that. After running the start batch file, the intro video played, ended, and a black screen with ????????? written on it.

I found out that these question marks are actually incorrectly-displayed Cyrillic characters, and after fiddling with my language settings, got it to display correctly.

Here's my problem:

No matter what language I have set, the game NEVER gets past that black screen. It stays there, the computer locks up, and then Windows XP either tells me my video card has stopped functioning or gives me a blue screen saying that the computer will reboot to avoid damage.

Help!

I am using Windows XP, AMD 2700 2.16 gHz, 768 megs DDR-RAM, 40gig WD400 Western Digital hard-drive, latest video and sound drivers, 15" monitor

Hello Daishi-ken, you probably have to play with the configuration, which admittedly might be difficult if you don't know Russian smile.gif

However, we do not provide support for the Russian demo. We will release an english demo in due time.

Martin