What's The World Coming To?

Fenster

One has to laugh hysterically when he hears amoebas like mike_ the_ wino evaluating other people’s brain power. It’s just too tempting to dignify his comments, I just couldn’t resist. So the wino believes he’s on the verge of the kill and says” if anything it's a-tease-ment...as in 'a tease meant' to get you all frothy for the new game. Surely you must be used to by now?” No. Really? Well, you galactically stupid moron of a wino, what Fenster is broaching is the unwillingness of the patron to further appease the establishment, not the other way around ass face.

Ummm, who’s watching my bridge whilst I’m away? Your floozy wife? Oh, she does cover my nut frequently also, in exactly which brothel did you train her ya pimp?

Then you’ve wino and his boyfriend pseudoSimonds talk about “caloric intake” and methods of cooking. It surprises no one that caloric intake is on the mind of blimps like wino and pseudo day and night. How fat of a blimp wino is say you? Well, he commissions his boyfriend pseudo to extract and dislodge the mollusks from between his filthy fat folds. How’s that for mega caloric intake?

And finally, you’ve Madmatt and his army of brown nosers a la wino, the nanosecond someone has the moxie to say what’s on the mind of most BF’s faithful, they work their keyboards with farcical cerebral detachment.

And Madmatt, don’t talk to me about spelling, I’d burry you umpteen times over and up a filthy Soviet tank’s ass in that department. “Manners?”, you speak about manners and respect whilst you’ve been jerking off the patrons who have hitherto poured millions of devalued dollars up your greedy ass? You expect graciousness do ya? The audacity on some self-appointed czars of decorousness man!

Oh no, I’m banned and forgotten? Don’t do it matt, because the misguided arrogance in you construes that the masses are pathologically attached to your lame ass board, and without access to it, life under the cosmos ceases, ain’t that right matty boy? You know what to do with your forums, CMX2 or no CMX2.

She’s 6 feet under Zebulon, and you’re welcome to her you necrophiliac, pleasure fiend, vivacious tomb exhumer you. The word we hear though, is you’re so ugly Zebulon, your mother is still in prison for having you. So no one likes you or your ugly ass, convict mama, pleasure Beast man.