Serbian localization

mt

damn :(

anyway, great game guys, even it isnt historical it would be great to play in hills where i played for real when i was young.

ill keep an eye on this for sure ;)

btw, will the cities and landscapes be fictional or will they be based on real ones?

[ February 21, 2005, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: krajisnik ]

As far as I can tell the maps featured in the game are entirely fictional. The landscape and topographic information are VERY detailed, however, which is why I hesitate a little here because I am not entirely sure if they are taken from real maps or not.

Martin

@dalmatia this game is mainly played in krajina, so i dont think belgrade will be there, but i hoped cities like vukovar, knin and few smaller ones would be ingame.

@moon no offense but what is real than in this game?

when i play mohaan, the thing that what youre playing has really happend in ww2 gives the whole game another dimension. dimension that this game needs

krajisnik, hehe... the question what is real in the game you mentioned (you mean Medal of Honor, right?) is somewhat questionable smile.gif Other than the setting, you'll be hard pressed to find any real terrain, missions or forces. But anyway...

What is REALISTIC about T72 is the physical combat model, not the storyline behind it. The terrain depicted is realistic, but not real - i.e. it's not based on actual real-world topographic maps (as far as I can tell). There are no major cities in the game (it's a tank sim, and urban warfare isn't entirely a focus) - though you could probably make some in the editor, and name them anyway you like. With this, you'll arrive at (at least) the same realism level as MOHAA.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

As far as I can tell the maps featured in the game are entirely fictional. The landscape and topographic information are VERY detailed, however, which is why I hesitate a little here because I am not entirely sure if they are taken from real maps or not.

Martin

Absolutely fictional. But almost all of buildings has it's real prototypes.