Version differences

Welcome to the forums, for an answer to your question there's a FAQ thread in the CMBB forum area. Just find it at the top and just scroll down a bit and eureaka!

Direct Link

Remember to install the CDV patches only in order as required and I think CDV will mail you the patches on CD if you ask them nicely

Originally posted by Andy Gosling:

I have the cdv version of CM Barbarossa to Berlin but I did not fancy trying to download the 60 Mb patch. Will the Battlefront patch work and if not can anyone tell me what is the actual difference between the two versions ?

[ June 21, 2003, 05:19 AM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

Once again.....CDV does have an excellent support staff! If you email GregorBellmann@cdv.com, he can send you a CD with the patch for CMBB. I still have dialup and have recieved patches for all my CDV games. I don't know of any company that will take the time and effort like CDV does. ;)

[ June 23, 2003, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Panzertruppe ]