Change resolution?

I believe so.

I think so.

I remember so.

I think that you have to delete the file named something like "combat mission preferences".

I remember almost, I think, that is has the word preferences in it.

It resides in the folder known as the main folder, known usually as Combat Mission Title Title.

If you seek here, you shall find what you seek.

If you seek outside in the dirt in the yard, you will not.

Unless you also seek what is outside in the dirt in the yard, in which case you will.

Unless you seek it but not seek it well enough, in which case it may still reside there in the dirt in the back yard.

You may know it resides there or you may think you have sought well enough and it is no longer there.

I hope this helps.

If Rodent's reply seems a bit vague or too Zen-like (or is that Yoda-like ?)...

Yes, deleteing the Prefs file for each associated version of CM will force you to reselect the resolution the next time you start that particular CM title. The prefs file will usually be named something like Combat Mission AK Prefs for CMAK, etc. and will be located in the same directory at the main executable.

One other note, you will not be offered a resolution higher than what you're currently running on your desktop. So if you're running 1024x768, that will be the initial and maximum resolution that will be offered during the process.