Sound Mods/WINAMP 2.77

I will say this before you get the chance...I am a numbnutz. Now that we have got that out of the way I'll continue on to the cruxt of the matter. I loaded MPEG Suite and I'll be damned if I can get it to make the switch. First I placed MPEG in Program files but saw in the readme that sometimes the application didn't work unless it was in C Drive so I reinstalled it. I then went to the tab "Decode mp3 2 wav.", then browsed to the unzipped mp3 files I am wanting to convert, then attempt to decode. Zip, nada, nothing. I then highlight them all and try again. Nothing. I try to doubleclick one over to the second window and decode. There I get a window that says "Decoding". I wait, wait, wait, then finally after a few minutes get tired of it and cancel, at which time I get a msg. telling me that decoding was cancelled. It can't take that long to decode one tiny file can it?? Something amiss here...I am sure it is me. What am I doing wrong. The help file really gives no instructions at all that I could see.