CM and GameCommander MX - Help Please!

Have CM running well on my system w/Soundblaster Live! card. But when I load up my GameCommander (GC)MX V1.01.012 (whatever the latest Ver number is) template, then CM the GC program only recognizes about 1 in 5 phrases incorrectly. When I run GC in the test mode (after training for some phrases such as "Five"), CG correctly recognizes 96-99% of the phrases correctly. I think I have the number of independent waveform outputs set as 4 in the AudioHq control program. I've no problem in Mig Alley or EAW with voice recognition.

Any ideas on how to get the GC program to work better?

Thanks in Advance

Bob Mercer

------------------

"Next slide, next slide, you swine! Do you want to brief forever?" Apologies to Frederick the Great

BTS, in case anyone reads this reply, please delete this thread.

I traced problem to an intermittent short in the microphone cable. Apparently, I'm very tense in CM smile.gif and was putting extra strain on the cable. Wasn't happening in the other games. (I mean I sometimes jump if an arty barrage hits the vehicle I'm monitoring in view 1 and I didn't catch the spotting rounds - Heck, maybe that's how the short happened).

So if you had any open softwre trouble reports on this topic, please delete them or annotate the root cause as defective hardware.

V/R

Bob Mercer

------------------

"Next slide, next slide, you swine! Do you want to brief forever?" Apologies to Frederick the Great