Additional Options????

Coldspike

here is an idea, how about an options screen that allows me to use the card game rules instead of the computer game set?

Example 1, be able to select that everyone draws from the same deck as the card game (wingmen too, just like the card game). That the computer has to draw the cards during its turn and HOLD then just like I do.

{I don't know how the game really works but I'm pretty sure the computer just keeps track of how many cards it is suppose to 'hold' and when it needs to play it does a random draw for what it needs for that action, and once play is over it loses those cards (if it hasn't already blown me out of the sky), and goes back to holding the number needed, rather than the cards. (Mmmm did that tirade make come across right?)

What brought this up, Half Loop cards are suppose to be RARE, but the computer plays them like common cards)}

Example 2, a wingman made leader has the performance minus one card rule put back in place.

Example 3, sandbox. Planes versus planes. Hey I'm the pilot, I don't need all the cripple ware (power dive, zoom climb, etc) to kick the computer/humans all over the sky.

I like 1 and 2, sounds good to me.

Maybe I didn't relay this easy enough before.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN WHERE YOU MAKE CUSTOM MISSIONS, CHOSE 0 XP FOR MAX PILOT VALUE SETTING AND NO AI PILOT WILL HAVE ANY BENEFITS AND CHOSE YOUR PILOT THAT HAS NO SKILL POINTS AND PRESTO, YOUR SANDBOX.

NEXT TIME PICS WILL BE INCLUDED IF STILL LOST.