Shinden model and preview details

cyrano01

If you go to the "Help/Check for updates" menu item, it should pull down a set of images for the aircraft preview and stats pages.

However, within the game you will continue to see the "generic" fighter aircraft images until the expansion game has been purchased. In other words, you can play against other players who have the expansion pack, and they can use the new aircraft, but you won't get to see the real aircraft images in action unless you purchase the expansion pack.

Sixx is correct. I have the expansion and am flying the Russians and Poles quite happily. I can even chose to fly the Shinden but I still get the default model. Initially I got nothing in the preview or stats screens but those are fine since downloading the update. Just the in game model that is still awry.

Cheers

Cyrano

Cyrano, could you check in the folder "C:\Program Files\Battlefront\Down In Flames\images\Aircraft" (or wherever you installed the game) and see if you have a full set of files that begin with "j7w1_45"? There should be a total of 52 files.

If those are missing, then that would explain why the Shinden isn't showing up and I'll put the files out for download. Otherwise, there is some other problem that I need to figure out. Thanks.