Anyone looking forward to the Expansion Campaigns?

Sixxkiller

Well you had better be!

We have 11-12 coming with the launch of the pack that range in size from very small to good bye weekend.

Six of these campaigns you can fly as Russians and 2 are for the Polish die hards.

And yes, being the big daddy Japanese fan that I am, the Japanese are WELL represented and so are thier beautiful new planes, the Ki-84 and the J7W1.

I didnt mention the Me-262 yet and if you didnt know it is in the expansion, THEN WAKE UP MAGGOT. And believe me the sound of that engine could wake up a zombie.

And as always you can thank Stalin and me profusely at any time for the hard work!

Did I mention that the 11-12 campaigns will be followed by more a short time after the release? Well I just did, stop drooling by the jet intake valve! Be a shame if your head gets sucked in there before you get the experience points to fly it rookie!!!!

smile.gif

Yes Sir E Bob I Am. smile.gif You hard working fools, I mean guys. tongue.gif I will enjoy your hard work. I can't wait to see the Me-262 in action. :D I have been playing WoW and am stuck in hard. I need a jet to get me out. :cool: But it is lots of fun to play. Lvl 22 Orc Hunter. ;) Make Down in Flames into a game like that and that would be SUPER!!! You All are doing a SUPER JOB. I Salute You!

<.load geekmode> I tested WoW when it was in closed beta. Stayed away so I didnt lose my gf, job, life. Too hard a process making money selling items on ebay hehe. World of DIF would rock. I think Modern Naval Battles could be wowlike if Dan and company had a few more tens of millions to work with smile.gif But my Horde J7W1 could shoot you to bits! <.unload geekmode> :D

-Ray