There's not Special 'Demo' Code is There ? :-P

SamF7

This game is such a kick....I just keep wondering if there isn't any 'special' code just for us Demo Players to provide "incentive" to get us to buy the full package. That's a joke, of course, but this is getting scary.....

Quite a few of my pilots have bought the ability to "draw a card". Almost all of them. I have YET to draw a playble card when I'm desparate. Never. Not once. I've even had a few "Redraw's". Nope, never a yellow card - even when pulling a handful of new cards.

I was showing the game to a couple of friends of mine yesterday. When they asked what the "Draw Card" button was for, I explained it, and then said that it was the "irritation" button to force you to buy the full game since it had YET to save my Bacon....they never got a yellow card either!

Will my "luck" suddenly improve with the full version?

:-P

SamF7

Nope sorry it wont. I have cornered the market on this feature. That is just one of the small reasons I am a Sixxkiller and you are not. But dont dispair, you may hit me with a 1:1 before I decide if your going to be a silk screen splot on my windshield or not. :D

-Ray

Heh - I wish "I" could corner the "Luck" market!

A friend of mine writes computer games. A few months ago, I was playing a beta of his game. My character couldn't seem to do anything - it failed every roll - every enemy hit me with every shot. It became VERY frustrating.

Eventually he told me that he put in some "special" code that ran only when it detected a character with 'Sam' in his name !!

"That was 'Very Funny'" I told him..."HarHar".

I'm getting that same feeling with DiF....I've been saving my BEST pilot's XP to purchase the "High Performance" Skill for his first skill. Last night he died at 59XP. There's just no justice.

You SURE DiF isn't coded to look for 'Sam' ?

'Sam'

Ya nothing fishy here. If anything I think Brian would want to make my characters misfortunate due to all the emails I send him. Dan would in a heartbeat cause I told his wife to leave him for Will Wright. :D Thank God I cant have my characters killed off in my campaigns. smile.gif

-Ray