Aint Too Proud to........

Sixxkiller

Brag!!!!!

Yep who got to 1,000 kills first????? Yep that would be me. Yepper thats right, sexiness does have its advantages. Did I mention that I am sexy and I have 1,000 kills yet?

So now Sadahara Oni goes into retirement knowing that not only that he is the best, but also the first. Those chants of "Sixxkillers, Sixxkillers, Sixxkillers" will resonate into the halls of legend!

smile.gif

-Ray

Six needs a holiday - so he can remember what his wife looks like!! :rolleyes:

Dont' worry Six - I'll do all that playtesting of the campaigns for you while you get all the glory...and there's still 10,000 to come.

You should probably retire Sadahara 'cos you have a habit of getting your aces killed lately - quit while you're ahead mate ;):D

[ April 26, 2006, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organist ]

LOL you need to look at the write ups you sheep hugger. Designed by Mike "StalinsO" Campbell means you get the credit, I just get to imput the data. And I will be waiting for all those maps and OOB's upon my return!

Yes Sadahara is effectively retired until I start playing him again. Gonna wait for the expansion planes but I may fly him once in a while to keep up his skills.

And going on vacation means I really will be working....... on my fishin skills. And I know what she looks like as its much better to look at her than myself in the mirror even if I am too sexy for one lifetime. But I have 1,000 kills so I can handle it!!!! smile.gif

-Ray