Congratulations to Sixxkiller!

Inigo Montoya

Great job Sixx. smile.gif I would slap you on the back, but I would only bump into your arms beating you silly. :D I can't believe it. Sixx is in the lead only because he's not married yet. ;) Wives make sure you never have to much fun, or to much time doing what you love. Take poor little OLD me. I love fishing and hunting. Been fishing twice, and hunting only once in the last 5 years. Let me tell you that is just CRUEL!!! :( She says that I'll get all the time I want when we retire. I'll be older than Sixx by that time. tongue.gif Watch you SIX SIXX. smile.gif

Haha. Well doesnt that beat all! Mistura is blaming me because obviously I am smarter than him by NOT getting married yet. See in the Army, we are taught to AVOID getting trapped. The Marines must be teaching something much different. And my god man dont tell me that you let your wife tell you when you can hunt and fish!!!! Just the other day I said to my wife unit, "Woman, we are going camping for 6 days on April 30!!!" She said, "Yes Mr #1 on the DIF ladder!" Maybe I should write a manual on how to not only be the best at DIF, but also how to get those pants back buddy! :D Ok gotta run now, I need to go to on a mandated Easter picnic cause the wife unit said I had to. :( .

-Ray

Six is leading because he has no life and spends his spare time playing DiF - I know this to be true 'cos that's how I got to be leading for a while a month or 2 back too... ;)

WEll done Ray!