Practice Mode

Mistura

Hi all. smile.gif I was wondering how hard is it to just have an area where players can go to just have a fun Dogfight. Players pick premade pilots at whatever level they want to fight at. Say 500/1000/2000/3000 or whatever. I see players that want to Dogfight but can't because of point differents. :( The fight would do nothing for there pilots of course. It would give players a better chance at some player vs player games, and give new players a look at having skilled pilots to fly. ;) Happy Hunting all.

Not only that but his x10 TP is a waste of points if you shoot him down first!! :D

But seriously, something like this has been suggested for a long time.

Hi all. smile.gif I join in games with pilots that have 1000 or more points on me. :cool: I like the challenge. The problem is no one wants to give me 1000 points or more. :D Tonight Dogfish will see if he can join the 4.00 club. Stalins better watch his Sixx. tongue.gif The bombers better not ROB me again. Sixx your X10 Pilot killer would look good mounted on my wall. smile.gif

Haha I wish. Sadahara would be a F-22 if I had that kinda pull!!!

And the guy who is gunning for your CMM is Kindred. Man this guy plays like grass on fire (and not the good grass either) and just smoked (again not the good GRASS) the #2 pilot and the #4 pilot on the ladder with a newby P-38L (That has to have the single game record with 2,400 experience in 1 game). I dont know what happened to CSS in his games, but I will tell you that he ignored my come hither stares and shot me down. My distraction factor was low. I think Austin Powers has taken my MOJO. :(

-Ray