What The 2:D is going on!!

Mistura

Hi all. My first game today in the first turn I'm getting shot at by the wingman with (2) 2:Destroy cards. I thought there is only 1 per deck? The next game the wingman is shooting (3) 2:destroy cards in one turn. :confused: 4 in the last 2 turns. :eek: The wingman have become 2:D killing machines. Needless to say I was shot out of the sky faster than it toke to load the game. I was fighting the Me-109K. I must be missing something or what? If it's the cannons why don't my cannon planes see any 2:D cards. I'm lucky if I get 1 a game let alone 3 in 1 turn. :rolleyes:

What were you fighting against? The wingmaen get the hvy cannon rating too.

Do Karl's have a hvy cannon?

I drew 3 x 2:D's with a Mosquito leader the first time I played it with the new rules - right at the start of the game - I was stunned...and pleased! smile.gif

However as I noted elsewhere the change in the wingman's card deck is mainly with the lighter low-burst cards, not to the really nasty 2 and 3 burst ones and I think that's a mistake.

In a battle lastnight the enemy AI Wingman also fired 2 IMS2:D card at one of my pilots - luckily evaded both. I thought the Wingmen were supposed to only have 1 Destroyed card as well. Then the AI leader played an IMS2:D and ace combo to finish me off. I think my battle was with the Me-109k as well. I had read the posts on here that some thought the card was appearing too often - I didn't think so until after that battle.

This is why I don't like the new Heavy Cannon rule. I thought 1 IMS2:Destroyed per deck should be the limit.

Having bonus damage is great and should be fine for the heavy cannons too without all these extra insta-kill cards coming out, even if it's only (in an ideal world) supposed to happen an extra 7 or 8 percent of the time, it'll vary quite a bit as in the examples above.

If not rescinding just the heavy cannon rules, at least make the draw for an IMS 3:4 or something?