eDiF Error

Checkmate King 2

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I am.

Twice now during the 3rd turn of a non-internet game, I've had my leader get shot down. Following seeing the plane go down, I get an eDif Error. It states "Error occurred in: DiFOGameClient Description object reference not set to an instance of an object".

"Trace info: at bartbent.games.dito.client.forms.LeaderHandForm.ctor(GameClass (GameClass game object,Int32).

The 1st time it happened I can't remember what country I was playing. The error appeared right after the plane was shown going down. The second time I had this happen I was the Japanese and the error appeared after the pilot had bailed out.

Any idea what's happening?

Thanks

:confused:

I had it happen again. I was playing an intercept or a dogfight 2X2 (can't remember which one for sure). I was the U.S.

First, the computer controled U.S. wingman was shot down with no error message. Next, the computer controled U.S. leader was shot down And the following error message came up.

Error occurred: DiFOGameClient

Description: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Trace info: at bartbert.games.dito.client.forms.mainForm.Set Altitude Control (Aircraftclass old Aircraft,AircraftClass New Aircraft) at bartbert.games.difo.client.forms.mainForm.RemoveAircraft Control )Int32Aircraftld)

Thanks

• 2 months later...