Unbelievable PART II

CSS

Hi guys!

First thanks to sixkiller for putting Braun into the hall of flame!

Secondly a BIG thanks to Dan and Bart for such a fine and ever modified game!

I DO have to say something has changed with the last patch I play games from an intiutive ability, LOL at my age I have to, engineer speak is even more undeciferable to me now.

But I had TWO excellent pilots shot down on the 23rd and 24th by the bots changing thier play. Bruan who had 167 kills was killed by bots who were on the 6th turn , and on my bombers as Braun was one level below them, and had just killed the last of two fighters in group 1so he had no taget in front of him.

The other bot team completely ingnored the bombers and dived down to Braun who had 4 cards and proceeded to kill him with 12 cards???

It does seem to me the bots do have more cards than ever?? And are tougher than ever, I just played a game and my pilot have 70 value VS a bot with 29 value I continuously have 4 or 5 cards and the bot 9???? I am getting shot out of the skies continuosly by UBER wingmen and pilots again?

I DO like the challange. But in my opinion along with IMS-2 Desroyed being gone we need TARGET PILOT gone to.

I know all our pilots will eventually die, and the goal is to see how high you can get before being killed.But I have a library of over 2000 books on military history and served eight years in 12th GSFA. I just can not find anywhere other than in political statments where such and emphasis was placed on targeting eneamy pilots?

I do hate to be bitching but after a 12 hour day this IS my current form of entertainment, I want a challange but I do NOT wish to be Custer at Little Bighorn over and over again.

I was surprised to see your pilots suddenly disappear from the leader board last week, CSS. Dan logged on lastnight and we had a discussion about the number of "draw extra cards" the bots seem to be getting. Again, good talking with you Dan. I'm not sure we resolved anything, but I felt better that the "head man" knew my complaints.

As far as the bots being any tougher than they were, I haven't seen it. The last update before this one however, I lost three of my best pilots in a day and a half. So I can sympathize with you. I complained while I was logged on (not here) that I thought they were tougher then before, but noone else seemed to think so. It appears on the surface that after updates certain pilots become serious targets for the bots. I am sure this is not the case, but it is strange that certain pilots' luck turn for the worse immeadiately following an update.

[ December 30, 2005, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: tornado ]