Linked campaigns with MNB and DiF?

fej425

Anybody think this would be a possibility? I'm of course guessing that MNB will have campaigns, but I expect it will. It would be cool to play for example a Midway campaign using both games, resolving all Naval action in MNB and launching aircraft from your carriers whose actions would be resolved in DiF, then keeping a cumulative score for the campaign. Just throwing it out there because I'm still at work and would rather be home playing. There's only so many times you can go on the site and look at your pilots in one shift, it's not like they are going to change or anything.

I believe that the main programmer for the 2 games isnt the same person. Brian has enough to do with DIF I believe hehe. Dont think you guys really know how much they have put into these games and supporting them with the new additions is time consuming. smile.gif Be cool if they can work it out to combine them though. Think I would jump on that smile.gif . But for now DIF takes all my gaming time and when MNB comes out I can imagine that I will be spending the rest of my free time on that.

-Ray

Actually your ideas arent off the wall. Infact they are rather good. I think I will take credit for them!!! ;) Off the wall would be making a career out of designing wargames. :eek:

-Ray

Originally posted by fej425:

Oh no, I'm well aware of how much time and effort goes into this thing...doesn't stop me from having wild off the wall ideas while at work thinking about playing though. smile.gif