A glitch on the Leader Board (web site)

Guest Mike

.....I swear all you guys are actually finding these things too, but sitting back and saying "Let's see how long Stalin takes..."! ;)

Anyway - a couple of glitches relating to the Leader Board:

1/ the "This week" function gets no results from a day or so before the week changes.

2/ the "This weeks leaders" table was incorrect for a wee while at the start of this week - I had a pilot who had flown 1 mission for 3 kills at the time (Algy).

His stats were corect on the leader board, but the "This weeks Leaders" board weren't - they correctly showed him as having 3 kills, but a kill/mission ratio of only 1.00. They were fine once he'd flown 2 missions.

Yes Stalin's Organist we wait with baited breath or something like that for every message you write. tongue.gif:D

1. I noticed it to, but put it off to the delay of a new week.

2. I think you have to fly 3 missions before your leader stat's are correct. Your first mission would be divided by 3. That way someone can't just fly 1 mission where he was lucky enough to shot down 3 or 4 planes and not fly anymore with that pilot. Just to keep him on the leader board. Now you have to work a little harder for your weekly title.

3. Can't wait for your next message. smile.gif

I hate to keep you waiting so here it is! tongue.gif

the only stat that was wrong was the kills/mission - and it was OK after the 2nd mission - he got 3 kills on each of his 1st 2 missions for the week, and was correctly shown with 3.00 kills per mission after 2.

Edit - my mistake and memory eror!! He's only had 2 missions, 6 kills and is still shown as 2 kills/mission

[ November 21, 2005, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organist ]

I know Brian and Dan are hoping the turkey makes Stalin take a little nappy nappy!!!! I personally hope its a big turkey so he can have lots of leftovers up until Christmas!!!!! If he sleeps long enough we can call him the 8th dwarf!!!! The commie 8th dwarf! smile.gif j/k

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!!