Ki-102 Randy available for download!

bartbert

Are you guys aware of

exchange3d.com?

I dont' know what is involved in 3d modeling, but there are models available here for anything from US$5 - US$100+, including the Randy - there aren't a lot of WW2 aircraft but perhaps yuo could get "contract" models done here?

There's a few models for when you get the Russians smile.gif

La-5

Yak-1M

Yak-7

Jeez you've made it an awful Green!! :eek:

Anyway - had a new error tonight, one I haven't seen before - when my leader was shot down my wingie didn't move over to his spot - I've got a screenshot if you want.

the leader's spot retained his last count of cards.

This was in my first outing vs the KI-102, so maybe a coincidence.....or maybe not..... ;)

Hey I had a whole night without a single seizure last night for the first time ever - couldn't tear myself off teh computer until 1am and was a little (cough) late for work this morning! ;)

anyway - I meant to add that the rest of the game played normally, except for the wingie beign in the wrong position on hte screen.

Excellent work on the Ki 102 Randy, a very worthy addition to the japanese plane roster, finally a plane that can absorb some punishment (and 2 bursts are nice, too)! But i have to agree with Stalin's Organist, the light green you gave it is awfull, it looks like a sick grasshopper

;)

Please change it, a darker green like the Oscar would be nice!

I was looking up Japanese a/c on the net yesterday & was wonderign why teh Ki-102 is in the game at all instead of the Ki-84 or -100?

Both of these seem to have actually seen service...

I guess the A6M8 was an expedient to use the A6 model and give the Japanese an advanced a/c (BTW should it really be agile with all that extra kit making it heavier??) so I can forgive that ;)

But the Ki-102 must've taken a fair bit of modelling that might have been used on an a/c that did actualy fight in some numbers.