2:Dest. Card to cheap?

Mistura

Hi all. This is just what I think so be gentle. Yeah right. I'm a retired U.S. Marine I can take it :) I think the card is WAY under priced for a game changer. The card should cost at least 100 EX minimum. When I get it in my starting hand I have a 80% plus kill ratio when I use it. I don't buy it because it's to easy to win a battle with it. The battles are in the bag, and you get way to many points for the cost of the card. At high levels anyway. I think it's a card that you shouldn't be able to buy. You get it in the game that's great.

That's what I think. What do you think?

From my experience you only have to be gentle with Marines that went to Basic at MCRD. Hurts to see them get all emotional and want to talk about feelings. Oh wait thats another thread. ;D

I think its fine being 36 now. You cant buy an Ace pilot with it or the kill ratio with them would be 95% or so.

-Ray

Hi all. I have purchased the card in about 5 games. The card hit every time. Even against the leaders. In one game I received another one for turn 2. 2 kills for my leader at the end of turn 2. I really think this card should not be purchased now. MantaRay. MCRD was torture. I was in the barracks where I could see the planes coming and going. I couldn't count how many times I wished I was on that plane going home.

;) The swamps would of been a picnic compared to that. Plus they got to keep pets. So what if they were fleas. :D

I see what you mean now - I just played my first games with the top level Spitfire (using my own pilot rather than in the campaign), and killing wingmen was trivially easy - starting with 14 cards, a couple of 1:1 or 1:2 cards just to weaken his defences, and then a 2:d and he's done!

Perhaps some card costs should increase with level like skills do?