Here's what hell is!

Sixxkiller

Ok some of you think that hell is when you are flying around at 20,000 feet and all the sudden the enemy bursts an OTS card on you, your pilot catches on fire, turns into a crispy critter, and meets the dude in red with a pitchfork...

Thats not hell, THIS IS

I ordered the game on Oct 7th and the nice little feature to track packages with the us postal system informs me TODAY that my package has arrived. So you are thinking, whats so bad about that?

Well I cannot get the package as it isnt shipped to the door, its shipped to a central recieving area at the school my girl friend goes to.

No problem right? Well in a perfect world no. See the campus doesnt have an open mail room on sat or sun. Ok so no problem you can pick it up on Monday right? Wrong again Ace! You have to wait for them to deliver this little "pink slip" in the regular mail box and that takes 2-3 days!

So I am looking at Tuesday or Wednesday for a package that is less than a half mile away that after delivery time will be 13 days or so.

Here's the kicker.... We are dog sitting for this woman in this 10 million dollar beach house for the weekend and if you saw the view from where I am sitting here typing this and the sounds of the waves crashing you'd know why this is hell.

Sorry for the rant

-Bummed in Malibu