Campaign symbols

Stalin's Organ

The manual says that the figures on the target symbols are the number of bomb points required to damage/destroy the target - they also seem to be the number of victory points awarded for damage/dstroying hte target. Is that the case?

The patrol symbol could do with a little more explaining I think - I presume the reason it has 0/0 is that you get 0 points for actually bombing it? And hte "x" points under the 2nd fighter symbol are the points for winning the fight? If so the 1st fighter symbol with hte 0/0 under it is redundant - the rules already say that you get no points for bombing it.

Lastly - is there actually and difference in hte various bombing target types, or are they just htere for flavour?

Another wee campaign thing - I had a turn where the Germans put up no interceptors - but it didn't show me the map afer "execute" for that turn - it went straight to the next turn.

This threw me for a bit until I realised what happened and checked the score - which showed I'd succeeded in all my misions.

I think it should throw up the map in this case, perhaps with a "proceed to nxt turn" button so you can gloat! smile.gif

If you are the attacker in a particular region (ie, you are the one doing the bombing), and you destroy the target, then you get the higher (destroy) value as victory points.

If you are the defender in a particular region, and the target is undamaged, then you get the lower (damaged) value as victory points.

If the target was only damaged, then neither player gets any victory points.